Job title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: COO
Under supervision, this position is responsible for performing administrative task to support the work of the COO. Duties include clerical support, report development, meeting coordination, assisting the COO with daily administrative task.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains calendars, schedules activities, meetings and various events.
- Researches and compiles data for special projects and reports.
- Responsible for recording meeting minutes.
- Assist with future potential branch openings.
- Assist with Corporate office issues.
- Order office supplies for corporate staff.
- Maintains calendar for COO.
- Performs clerical and administrative work in support of the COO.
- Upload documents to BoardPad for executive meetings.
- Track vacation/sick leave for corporate staff.
- Process invoices.
- Submit safety recap each quarter for Board.
Education and Experience
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in business preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Working Knowledge of financial statement requirements
- Knowledge of various office software programs, tools and techniques to support production of documents, spreadsheets, and graphs
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral forms
- Must be highly motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- Individual should possess good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, internal, and external customers
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve problems or resolve issues.
Notary license preferred
Must be able to work under pressure and exhibit good judgment in making decisions pertaining to the overall health of the bank. Position requires extended periods of sitting and computer use. In addition, travel between bank branches and to customers and events is required.
Such duties as listed in this description are not meant to be all-inclusive and the employer reserves the right to add, alter, or delete duties as seen fit, with or without notice.
Sonora Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sonora Bank complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.